Will The Village Easter Festival go ahead?

We have just taken the decision to postpone the Three Buck Shirt gig this Saturday and the Sunday Jazz with Stuart Henderson and Simon Price on 29 March. This decision has been taken with the interests of our customers and our community coming first. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will provide updates on our other events soon.

We are monitoring the Government and NHS advice every day. These are difficult times for us all, and we want to do the right thing.

The Village Easter Festival plans are under review. We will be making a decision soon as to whether it should go ahead or not.

If it cannot go ahead as planned, we will consider a later date for an event that is a variation on the theme.

We will keep you posted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *